The Restaurant

BIRDMAN, what a unique name :)
As such, their restaurant deco and website design are well and truly reflecting this. (It could get a little scary I must admit).

At the corner of the street when the tram to Brunswich Street turns, which is pretty convenient and accessible by tram, we took a stroll here from Royal Exhibition Building instead. Not a bad morning walk and lots of interesting shops and restaurants :)
Picture
Birdman's interior :)

What to Eat?

We could have tried their famous baked eggs, but they are $20!! Haha, so we opted for something else:
Picture
Mocha babe!
Picture
A big glass of Hot Chocolate. If you think it is diluted, think again. After stirring, it is quite sweet and thick! :)
Picture
El Grande Cerdo $18.5- Black Pudding with bubble & squeak, poached eggs, toast and pear & date chutney. Seems like a lot of things is going on in one dish :D The Black Pudding is well cooked but too bad I m not a big fan of Black Pudding.
Picture
Welsh rarebit.$9.50 We thought the name is interesting and hence ordered it. It turned out to be cheese on toast with sprinkle of onions. A bit disappointed :O

How to Go?

When to Go?

Opening Hours:
Mon: 7am-late
Tue: 7am-late
Wed:
7am-late
Thu:  7am-late
Fri:  7am-late
Sat:  8am-late
Sun: 8am-late
Kitchen closed at 1030pm
Birdman Eating on Urbanspoon

Comments

It is a great pair of links to be able to photography web sites - though the format helps it be difficult to learn at one time - you ought to include most of these in google's reader being a public contributed list next everyone can sign up to them like that!!!

05/30/2013 21:08

Include the flu time of year, holidays and too little sunlight and it's also clear that whenever the temperatures drops, it is very important you pay out special awareness of your health needs so that you can maintain the best possible health.

05/30/2013 21:08

One of the primary benefits regarding shopping online could be the convenience and usage of more goods and information round the clock 7 days weekly.

05/30/2013 21:08

Fantastic options regarding budget remedies when touring in The european union. I would certainly actually favor Eurail Complete than ryanair when im relocating trough The european union.

shopping cart application maintenance is very important to consumer shopping ease and basic safety. A broken shopping cart application can set a damper over a customer's purchasing that results in a devaluation with the general store experience. Additionally it is cost efficient to fix instead regarding frequently exchanging such store equipment. A shopping-cart servicing company offers a retailer together with important program upkeep about its shopping-cart supply.

I really love to try this that would make my day complete, I love food especially like this.

06/18/2013 04:57

I travel a lot to find good food. Like you, I eat a lot. The updates on your blog are very useful for food lovers like me. Thank you for introducing BIRDMAN. I also amazed by this unique name. I will definitely visit Birdman.

09/22/2013 22:24

It sounds unique and foods look so delicious, I feel like i want to visit that place. I love traveling too, but anyway thank you for posting.

09/25/2013 07:08

This is really delicious and tasty post. Thanks for sharing it. Love this is site.

09/30/2013 13:19

Nice blog, I found it from Weebly's top blogs.