- Awarded The Age Best Pizzeria in 2010, it has certainly established itself as one of the best pizzerias in Melbourne.
- Do make a reservation OR go early (like we did, 6pm, and the restaurant is pretty full by then)
- The restaurant decoration is simple. They do have some funky pizza flavours that raised my eyebrows, such as Broccolli Pizza and Truffle pizza!? HUH
What to Eat?
Da menu! :)
- Start off with a MIXED DEGUSTATION (Best of both world; try the Cheese and the Cured Meat!) AUD $26; Aussie Style lol. Feel like I’m back at Victoria Market Meat & Cheese section!
It can be get pretty salty so order a focaccia to go with that!
-SOLE E LUNA: Half Calzone filled with Leg Ham; and Mozarella AND half Margherita; The calzone is interesting (with melted cheese and slices of ham inside, yummy); but the margherita is a bit dry and salty
- SALSICCIA: Tomatoes; Mozzarella; Italian Berkshire Sausages; Porcini mushroom and Parmesan; Pretty Meaty! And a bit too heavy flavoured for me!t
-MAXI SWEET PIZZA: Hmmmm. Sorry to disappoint, it tasted just like a pizza with nutella and strawberry topping. Nothing too special to boast about. Mercadante Chocolate Pizza is better :P
How to Go?
When to Go?